Friday, July 31, 2009

Cat Allergies How Long Will Symptoms Last

Palma de Mallorca - La Llave Library

start saying now that this post is a bit 'more personal than others, because I tell you about a place that I love here in Palma. First you should know that I am a fan of personal growth. It is a journey that I undertook some years ago and has proved to be one of the best decisions of my entire life. For this reason, every time I arrive in a new place, I try now a bookshop on the subject, and here I found in Palma La Llave (the key).

able to find in La Calle Estado, is one of the four corners of the Plaza Major, in the most central of the city, so you should not have trouble getting there.

What most struck me about this place is the atmosphere you can breathe. First, space is very bright, not one of those dark libraries that make you want to escape ... and, as a look at various volumes (rather well organized, by the way), you feel at peace and you seem to have all the time in the world.

They even organized a corner where you can sit and browse through the volumes of interest while you decide whether to buy or not.

The first time I was here, now I'm a regular customer, now, I was looking for a very specific book. Not that I had no title or under me, I knew just what I wanted to find in that book, but I had no idea if there was actually something like that out there. So I start looking around and there he is! Just the book I was looking for! As soon as I saw it I immediately felt certain that it was the right one (well, the title itself already gave a clue, 'Ask and you shall receive' by Esther and Jerry Hicks).

Then the owner, a girl with a soft voice and sweet smile helped me to find another way, of course only after being able to play my first gurgles in English!

Since that day, I come here whenever I can, especially because they have a very interesting program related activities.

So if you are in Palma, do not miss the chance to take a look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment