Sunday, August 23, 2009

How Describe Car Accident

Palma de Mallorca - Documents - NIE residency card and



If you decide to live in Spain, whether you are citizens Europer or not, one of the first documents you will need to ask is the NIE (Número de Identidad / Identificación de Extranjero). This number is issued to all foreign nationals living in Spanga and is required to work, open a bank account, start a business, buy and sell goods and property and must be entered in virtually any document you will fill in during your Living-/diningroom in Spain. In practice, it is your identification number.

The NIE may take alone or with the residence card, which is compulsory if you intend to spend in Spain for a period exceeding three months. To submit your application you must go personally to the nearest police station which has a department for foreigners. This golf course lies at the bottom of Calle Ciudat Querétaro, Kristian Krekovic past the park. Currently Work is in progress in central, so the best way to get directly to the office you need is to turn around the building and enter the last door. If you enter the front door, you can ask for directions to the officer, who will give you no problems, in English only. Following them, I'm lost! When you finally reach the

correct office, you enter a room where the first, it being queued for a while ', you will face a pretty energetic girl who will give you the paperwork and the number to access the second room. Please note that Charon will give you the authorization to continue your journey with you only if you have everything you need to submit the request. Otherwise you update on what's missing with firm tone and invites you to come back again, even if you've been in line for hours. So be prepared!

Here's what you need:

NIE

• Form to be filled that you can download or receive here knows Charon and fill while you're waiting
• Photocopy of passport / identity card and the original
• Receipt of payment of government tax, which can be paid at any bank branch (only the second visit)

Resident Card

• Form to be filled You can download or receive here knows Charon and fill out while you're waiting
• Photocopy of passport / identity card and the original
• Receipt of payment of state taxes, which may be paid at any bank branch (only the second visit)
• 3 passport photos
• Any document that proves your reason for residence in Spain (if you work the contract of employment, if you study, the registration of the school / university)

My experience was this (I have requested only the NIE)
I went to the police station the first time, I did a little 'tail, I have delivered to fill out the form and number to wait my turn and I could access the mystical finalemte second room, where there are only chairs for people waiting for the board and the next lucky number.
The wait did not seem long, but it may not be reliable since I have spent my time reading the book I had brought and to hear the conversation of those who sat in front of me.
finally my turn! I went over to a free employee, a smiling girl who asked me the form (which I had compiled while I waited), posted my request and gave me a computer in the form of tax to be paid. I was also advised to return another day because I would not have had time to go to the bank and get back before they closed. (There is a bank near the station, but now missing 10 minutes to close the office)
Some say that it is necessary to submit documentation for the NIE in support of the request, but, at least in my case, when I told lady who was looking for work, asked me to add on the form and did not ask me more.

A few days later I resubmitted, I pertecipato tail e.. . Above all as long as I have not been admitted to the presence of an employee, this time a boy. He checked the receipt of tax, has printed a leaflet and disappeared in search of the police chief to make him sign. A few minutes later I was in possession of my Nie and ready to throw in the workplace English!

As for the residence card, which I have not requested, the procedure is the same. The only difference is that the paper is not released immediately, but you will be notified of when it is ready and you have to go back to the police station to collect it personally. Please note that you can not delegate to others for collection. The good news is that you will not have to queue, as they set up a modest office dedicated to the delivery of the cards.

If you decide that this drawing is not your thing, you can contact a specialized agency that will handle the paperwork for you. There can not recommend any, but if you enter NIE in any search engine there's a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment