Monday, September 20, 2010

Ladainian Tomlinson's Old Facemask

what to do and how to do it! Laws

Yesterday afternoon I started to record a video tutorial ...
I was completely disconnected ... I spoke, I explained, put on makeup ...
hint at some original colors and shades, but I did not like ... tried, but nothing .... I spoke, but after two seconds I thought, "but I am saying, is not it!"
Maybe I said " after the base, put a blue eyeshadow over the whole eyelid," and I realize that I had in hand an eye shadow PINK!
Eventually, I looked into the camera and I said "it is not day."
stop the recording, I turn around and I'm going to wash your face.
I'm sorry to write this .... but unfortunately it is reality! We never captain
those days when you feel a bit of a "nullity"?
Here ... Yesterday and today I was so ditto!

I feel like there is an urgent need of having to twist something in my life.
At 22, it is impossible for me to feel so unsatisfied!
my job (realtor) it's beautiful. It is not for everyone, indeed it is for a few, just because one has to soul, body, mind, wit and cunning.
It is not a job that no longer think just finished working hours, but you drag it behind forever ... even when you're out with the boy, his friends or his mother.
I am always at attention with eyes checked in case a new sign "For Sale" or "rent" then run, write the description of the house and the number on the phone and then save it as a draft message and call the day after the office.
Why this? Do not do it sooner or later to see if I fall in a manhole as I always look elsewhere, or because I like the risk of being buffered, or be sent to that country because more jobs put them on the poles of traffic lights.
because if I do not Sell, no gain. Already
I explained (I think) in the first video "I want to talk," I have a ridiculous monthly fee and my "gain" in selling homes that I would acquire.
The basic problem is that the crisis is heard and there is' yes!
At 22 I work very difficult, I like that in broad terms, PERO ':
- I can not afford shopping spree every now and then.
- I can not do many things with friends.
- I can not get the new car.
- I can not do a financing.
- I can not put any money aside.
- In a future (lontano!) I can not guarantee my child a bright future.
- I can not stand a hope in sales for ends meet.
- I can not work 50 hours a week and take home € 500 per month (yes, earning € 2.50 an hour!)

Moral of the story: I came to the conclusion that probably my work gratifies me .
I have a great relationship with employers and it certainly stopped me in giving it all up ... why do I feel counted and still counts on me .. and leaving, it would be a betrayal. But to continue to stay here, would be a disadvantage for me.
I have always appropriate, I have always worked, but it is unacceptable. It 's a year and a half to go ahead ... I lasted too.
My boss says " ours is not a job, but is a profession, "but it is true that this profession to me does not sleep at night!

Sometimes I do it swinging from feelings, I prefer to lose yourself.
As usual I write a flood of words and I realize I'm heavy, but it's only right to explain my "situation" and ask for advice from you ...
you would do that? and especially what you say?
PS ask for an increase is impossible, in a few weeks I will return to take € 400 € 500 per month instead of always doing the same, and endless hours.

ask help to you ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment