Friday, September 17, 2010

Pearl Izumi Running Ads

television ... but when ever?

Hola chicas!
fig What I am writing from the office!
ahahahahah I love my job, but how difficult it is! Go around to acquire homes is not easy, especially now that the cold weather comes I think it will be even more!

Some time ago my mother bought a women's magazine.
I have to tell you the truth, I was never excited! Always speak the same things and there is a barrage of publicity to scare all the penguins Polaretti dolfin!

But in the temporary boredom of a Sunday morning, I peeled, after commenting and ripped the pages with interesting MakeUp, I was a little shocked by an article where he talked about "the girls copy and paste." Obviously the article referred to the women of the show that are all the same, but I also screened the reality of Italy.

Shit is real! I had noticed I honestly, but I thought that after two seconds and you already forget. Reading that article I realized then that I had a point!

the evening of the same Sunday, I was on the streets with my friends ... and I noticed that many girls were all the same. More
, piastratissimi long hair and makeup labeled, skinny, shorts, shirt, belt under the bust, matching megaborsa and heels ... Wow! The only difference I noticed was the color of clothing. STOP.

I wondered why and then I answered immediately.
THE TV THAT THIS '.

Thanking some "superpower" There are girls who are detached from this model ideal girl wearing converse and jeans with a colorful under a shirt.
With the only difference that might come second in the eyes of Big Boy than a swing at all acchittata feast on stilts!
For the work I do for me is almost a must to stay on his heels and wear a suit, obviously not going to the disco on Saturday night, but I like to wear heels with jeans and a special T-shirt ... but this is just follow a pattern different from television or call the best friend of my heart for ask "hey what color you decide to be tonight?"

say that I do it because I like and it makes me feel good. Several
do to run those big boy on their side and hope to leave the phone number to that guy "BOTH FIIIIGO"

the boredom of office hours, I read another article on a website that I can not remember.
I read Jessica Simpson (who in the past I always hated for its frivolity) which has practically abandoned the guise of "women-of-show-super-super-sexy-pull-and-super-skinny."
fact, Simpson has made a program aired on MTV's "The Price of Beauty" where he toured the world with two of his friends discovering changed as the different standards of beauty.
I've seen just two episodes.
Well, after this program, she decided to stop taking his super and very strict diet in order to be "acceptable" in the eyes of the popularity and began to eat like an ordinary mortal, enjoying every mouthful that led to his mouth. No hard feelings. And
said to finally be HAPPY!

I was really impressed to read the article and have seen the platinum blonde with lips and breasts redone, BEAUTIFUL IN THE FLESH! Maybe not the call to work any more (because in addition to singing and sculettare in "The Dukes of Hazzard," what else could I do?) But ... Please let me Roman say please: Call
STUPID! FULL De Sordi, Lard, HAPPY CAMPER AND 'DE INCOME ............................
but oh well ... I'm tired of having to read about girls who do not accept that attack and scraps of fashion models in the closet! Tired of having to hear the news from time to time of death models for anorexia.
Accettatevi as you are ... Whether you are round or do not respect the letter of the canons of Italian beauty .... But who cares
....?? I'm sure you look great even with the pre-cycle brufulo on the cheek!

Now you better put me to pretend to work ...
As always thank you all from here and I apologize for the significant slowdown in post video on my channel!

I kiss all my beautiful Italian Pagnottella!

0 comments:

Post a Comment