Friday, July 9, 2010

Chocolate Pretzels Storage



Hello ragazzuole beautiful.
have not yet managed to fix the problem with youtube ... uff hope to solve soon!
I have a couple of videos to upload!
However ....
I made a choice last week, or "get rid" of a person that made me happiest.
I struggled to get it back, I always thought that the "heated soup never went well" but as I read in a book by Fabio Volo " to infuse the soup warmed me like, then seasoned with the right ingredients is even better first. "

NOT ALWAYS 'SO' .
If a story ends when, although there is a reason and you are safe that the problem always comes back to the surface. Especially when it's a problem character of one of the two.

What do you do when you are alone in the house?
not know about you, but I .... I put the ball music and I lock myself in my world.
Especially in recent days.
My parents have left and I could not wish for a better time.
Sometimes you hear the tremendous and urgent need to be alone with your stuff ? I
at this time of sorrow / I really need this release.
deserted house and ... loud music!
It 's amazing ....
It 's absurd to think that music sometimes guesses exactly what you have inside. I always

hated (that big word) the songs of Laura Pausini. I thought his technique of using tear-jerking songs served only to success with the girls (let's face it, Pausini has more songs of this caliber)
But I changed my mind ... There are songs that take us in full!
I very often are distracted, and sometimes I hear phrases I had not heard that before. It 's absurd, but I hope it happened to you!
It is equally absurd when you notice the phrase at the very moment that involves you and say "Holy cow .... so!"
I have tastes in music vary widely.
am able to switch from composer Clint Mansell (which I love) to 30 Seconds to Mars (I love) or from Beethoven to Limp Biskitz.
Most of the time I get all the music in my pc and put random. Most do not even start because it is not the time to hear, but when a "surprise" comes a song that not even remember having ... ah .. that it is a great feeling!
Music has always been a part of me, I can not play a musical instrument (in fact is the plates), but I always had a positive finding, a refuge, something with which I could vent, cry, rejoice! Fantastic

those moments where you take any object (provided it is similar to a microphone) and play a song in front of the mirror and make a sex symbol (Though sung by a male.) I do not hide that I do still!

Another thing I love to do?
Driving and listening to music.
I was able to do 100 km in one night (very tragic) with the machine ...
but I was not alone, there was the music with me.
might pass for a fool, but that night I drove for more than two hours without a goal just to be alone and let me spoil the music. I sang
screaming, not caring if anyone heard me, I cried, I vented.
Yes, because the music is this. E 'involvement, vent, its own world.

I have a place secret (segreto. .. oh my God, we are now often the couples so it is no longer very secret!) where I go when I have to breathe to the brain. And of course those who take with me? The music!
not use music because I have friends with which to vent, but sometimes friends do not tell you what you want, or at least are not involved in that makes you feel bad and I can not understand your mood. I could be wrong if a gnat crashed against the glass of the car and my friend would not care. Everyone is different.
But the music makes us all equal.
For me, music is life.
Every song has an unforgettable, sometimes I even remember a smell, a state of mind.
is why we need to treasure the music.
because they are those who, although he did not know, help you in the most difficult and sad, but also the most beautiful and joyful.

Kiss my dear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment