Sunday, July 4, 2010

Raised Ranch Renovation Blog

The reason for this blog.


Hello my dear!

I am a huge fan of cinema and do not think I ever said one of my
(many) favorite movies: "You've Got Mail"
No no, I do not speak of the program of Mary De Filippi, but that movie with the adorable Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks great.
E 'a film in 1998 and since then only 10 years and knowing very little internet, I fell in love with Meg Ryan of the title that you gave to the dark world of the Internet, "Shopgirl" (committed).
do not know why but a little later I also began to write things on my blog that nobody visiting absurd, but I liked both "save" the pieces of my life with the illusion that maybe I would have to be re-read large.
In several years I have opened about 20 blog (no joke) but many, just open them, erase them because I wrote things stupid and futile. But a
left him, because he was the only one they take heart.
A few months ago I thought about that blog to leave gathering dust somewhere in the ether.
Heck, I found him! And I found things that even my memories.
events, feelings, photos that I had lost and forgotten.
It was a great feeling. I just had a flashback, a tornado of old feelings.
After the unexpected "success" of my video where I "confessed" (hahaha) I decided to just let me in even closer to you. So conciliate sharing my life with the hope to regain the same feeling had a few months ago with my old blog.
is primarily the reason for all this. Kandee Johson

I love and I have a blog. I love it. So thanks to her I wanted to start this new thing. Hopefully it will not erase the
soon as most of the blogs that I opened in the past.

Let me know if this what you like or not. A kiss

Cristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment