Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Have Sharp Pain In Arm When I Do Push Up

The illusion of wanting to forget at all costs. The Power of Music

It 's amazing how people can make you scream IN. How many people
happened?
I wonder if they do it on purpose, or if you even noticing.

  • Every day I learn that confidence is a wonderful thing and should be granted only after a long time.
  • Every day I learn that I should not expect anything from anyone.

We women and especially we "travel" mentally, we believe, we feel unsure of something.

I finished a story where I thought a lot, I miss him every day (ps I miss HIM or the attention of someone who loves me?) But I know he never will make me happy, too in love with himself and I I do not need this.
Despite all this, the brain (and heart) explodes when I read things written on time on Facebook because it is known that the read ....
Because many people enjoy in making someone else feel bad?
It 's a question I always post ... but the answer is hidden so well that I do not think will ever be found!

TODAY, I put everything in a big box and I imagined hidden at the bottom of the cabinet. In this just another Saturday night that I was about to begin, Cristina, Brinder to those who live by lies, hypocrisy and laughing unhappiness of others, because every day makes me stronger. TONIGHT I'll be finally free from it all, the dawn will wait impatiently, knowing it will be a new factor was for me .

a question. I can not open more than this imaginary box?
I do not think.
For one simple reason: it contains MEMORIES. That never leave.

But for tonight, forget them '!

Happy weekend to all my dear friends:]

0 comments:

Post a Comment