Monday, October 11, 2010

How Much Does A 4 Month Dashshund Sleep

The new lifestyle. Try it too.

I ve 's I told you I'm not constantly
!:) There are lots of news ....

less beautiful or less bad, I mention only the order not to fall deeper into the abyss of boredom!

1.) I left agency real estate, are no longer an agent for a week! Yuuuu
2.) I did an internship in a kindergarten. Bellini but smelled of cacchette until the next day!
3.) Officially single and want to stay!
4.) Looking for a permanent job.

A little Bridget Jones in short ... :)

I know a lot of things already know, but maybe some of them had escaped or was simply a way to classify the news to myself.
Sometimes I feel the need of having to take a piece of paper and write the news above.
as if he were a part of my life now to look at "satisfied."
The bad thing is when I write negative things.

Oh well! Today I thought my freedom 'mind that I arrived.
It did not take neither time, nor so much suffering. But it will! And there are
with little success ...
Before I was a girl that program all ...
  • On Friday I did not know what I would do in the evening after I get nervous!
  • When you went to the movies I had to know all the shows they did and their plots and times!
  • the evening I program what I would do the next day.
  • bored me think of an exit without a program already established.
  • I resented it when a guy I liked did not hear or did not answer the sms.
  • When a friend gave me a hole I went to exit out of my head.
  • I watched early morning TV in the evening programs.
Well ... I was living an agenda!
Now? The opposite!
It 's amazing how my mind has been able to change, to reverse my days!
How did I do?
frendomene and realize that trying to go to the cinema not knowing what to show us whether or not to know what would be done on Saturday night and decide at the last, it was more fun!

This is my happiness now: the insecurity and uncertainty.
I do not care if a guy you do not hear more, I say "do nothing, we lost him"
If there's nothing on TV, I read a book. The evening
I go to sleep with the question "who knows what awaits me tomorrow!" but I wonder with a smile on my lips and I gently rocked by Morpheus. If the colleague
nasty, one day is more bullshit than usual, I make them smile and keep doing what I was doing.
An equally important ... I do not care of the malignancy of the people.
the end what good? A hurt the stomach or cause endless headaches?
Naaaaa ... Maybe it is carelessness, but I'm in a new mentality that I was excited.

"Cristina does not program anything, take what is"

Try to do it yourself ... only for a day. .
Try to smile to a child, an elderly, to a sunset.
Try to live a "malignancy" shrugging his shoulders for a second and tell you "no matter".
Try not to plan anything.
Try to enjoy every minute you spend.
try not to think (this is hard I know).
Try not to ask many "why"
Try to look around when you walk and see the beautiful things that are around.
Try to live without missing a thing.

not feel the fool, you think you are living your life for a day without problems and thoughts. What's more, that you're doing SMILE! Doing a
day, I liked it. And now it's in my way of life in recent months.

Do ... I'm sure you will be impressed.
A big kiss my dear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment