Monday, October 25, 2010

Toronto Walk In Clinic Nurses

The apotheosis of the fever!

not want to see a thermometer for at least a year.
Friday afternoon one of my friends to go with the car wash .. Among
a chat and feel the thrill and the other cat that starts with the shoulders and then down the spine. Brrr ...
I go home, take his temperature, I put it under his arm, account 'sti interminable 5 minutes e. ..
Tadaaan! 38.6 ° and then not hear too much!
I've always had a "problem" in the find that you have a fever.
Several times my mother saw the red chest, or ears or cheeks glowing, and I said "a little ways here that you put er misuramo thermometer and if thou hast the fever!" TAC ... fever of more than 38. Let's say I start to feel the fever in the first 39 days.
Usually my temperature is about then 36.8/36.9 for me is a very high fever over 40 °.
Last year I was hospitalized for fever too high. A friend of mine in
trainee nurses had come to see me and we were left alone. At one point I kept them the same questions 3 / 4 times:
"How's your boy?"
"university instead?"
", but with your boyfriend how are you?"
"oh sorry I had already asked you .. and tell me, UNI?"
auks my friend, who looked frightened me, I lift my shirt and I was bright red on the chest.
Call the doctor and I have been close to my record: 42.6 °. The doctor has sent the thermometer down because he did not believe and has since called the whole staff of the hospital with 300 infusions.
Aquila was the time of the earthquake and there was a small aftershock that he also felt the hospital and in front of my bed was a small painting of the Madonna and baby Jesus.
There, I said to the doctor, "Doctor look ... ... the Madonna nursing her child because they are cute! " and I did a happy face. I swear it's true. Delirious!
is why for me the fever is a symptom of terror. Every time I get high, take me to the hospital and I do not want to go because surely I admitted and given my phobia of needles, I do not care to hold a cannula in the arm for at least ten days (which I'm not able to bend the arm to the hospital despite all know that the cannula is soft .. but I'm always afraid that I will tear the vein)
This time the fever fluctuated between 38.5 ° and almost 40 degrees. I enjoyed the minute in which the effect of paracetamol was 1000. More than anything else was killing me a headache. Yesterday was just the culmination.
stared at the ceiling and at one point I saw all spiders. I called my mom (yelling) and she saw nothing, I put a hand on his forehead, running from my father, he says something, I understand only the word "HOSPITAL" with all the strength and delusional I ask him not to take them. Finally, after several curses that I took, after a million bad words and a thousand pieces in front of SFREBBRO, passes a headache and I fall asleep.
The maximum temperature today was 38, but virtually nothing for me. Just a little befuddled. No headaches, so I was' NA BOMBA!

Some time ago you know I had a person with whom I went out.
But I had left because I carry too much anger for the past history and yet I could not love again.
It 's a very sweet person and although I have shamelessly given up, he never gave up and became more and live in one way or another, or sending me songs and links to private messages on facebook. I was tempted but did not know if I missed only receive the love of someone or he. When in doubt, I could not find an answer and I never ever let it go.
Tonight I made a surprise speedy recovery.

You know, I'll be obvious, but I did STRA PLEASURE! Intercoms the florist and I'm spring bouquet of white roses almost 1 meter high.
My father goes by "but how? You get married and do not tell me anything?" lightning to "those who dare to TRY to win my daughter?" and finally to the more peaceful "oh well damme sti flowers touching tajargli some legs because a tall vase and a half meters far we have not angry!"

not otherwise we will send you a kiss infected! ehehehhe

0 comments:

Post a Comment