Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Ultimate Science Element Crossword Puzzle

What's happening these days?

Today I pulled out my closet my warmest fleece blanket blue, I got rolled in, after which I jumped on the bed like a sausage, with great effort I pulled out my arms, I took the pc and now here I am writing with a delightful background music (the "parapappaparara" by Maria De Filippi in Men and "Women")
me laugh to think the way I was imagining at the moment.
This morning he felt the first real autumn chill. Just out of the house, machine direction, I thought that the fall was really arrived.

Yesterday I started a sort of test in a day nursery, I cover the postoa a chick who goes on maternity leave. Beautiful children. I was told "when you start working in a nursery, you will want to motherhood." I did several internships, I worked in several nurseries, I made several substitutions, but to me I almost feel like motherhood!
are not senseless, children are an endless joy, but now I'm not nearly the idea of \u200b\u200bwanting one. And then, with these moonlight in my bank account, JE DO THAT TO EAT 'THEN BON-BON?

Yesterday I also went in to remove with the laser. Oh, I'm not really in, I always IN for your convenience. In fact they are small "seborrheic keratosis" but every time I say I look like I'm a poisonous mushroom and contagious. Days ago I told my friend in a chat on facebook, 2 minutes after I wrote "but schifoooo ... had gone to do a quick search by typing "seborrheic keratosis" on google images and buboes appeared as big as € 2 coins. So as not to see the face to question my friends and tell them I suck NEI.
I have always been quiet when I have to make visits or minor surgery. The important thing is that I do not pierce with needles because I go crazy. Even yesterday I was calm. I lie on the couch (which looked more like that of the dentist) I shoot him and a giant lighthouse is my dermatologist. Since these had most of the seborrheic keratosis at the breast, obviously I am asked to remove her bra.
How sad to see my tits flatten out even more when I lie. In most supported me all wet gauze, a vacuum cleaner and various tools of small entities.
practices seem a shelf of a workshop.
This shit my question "will not hurt you?" I said, "we see at once do you feel about" ZIIIIIIIIIIIIP and sends me to fire the first stain with a red laser beam diameter of a pin. Inside me I always just repeated the same word.
After 20 minutes of physical torture because of my vein in the neck was swollen up to the temple, the dermatologist decided to take a break. At that point my nerves were removed and did a standing ovation with a lot of ola for him.
After that, to calm down again and what could never tell me?
"I have so many on the breast, which luckily I do not like breasts because I have other tendencies"
.......................... NO COMMENT ................ ................................ .....
After treatment more painful the last time with my dermatologist in the "other trends" that my breasts did not care, I also thanked!
My mother is a comic.
After I put the shirt, button and I was aching all over, my mother whispered to me with the typical expression of a mother who does not want to make a bad impression "greets and thanks the Doctor "Pure ..?? I was drilled with a laser beam, has enjoyed my pain, let's € 250 and I thank ME?
Mah ...
However, changing the subject, the summer is hot and I'm not going to do anything, now there is cold and I'm not going to do anything less! imagine that when I'm home, I avoid drinking to not go to the bathroom shortly after!
Recently, however, I am always hungry. I also took 2 kg.
The other night my mom had prepared for the next day i tomatoes stuffed with rice (in October right!). At 11 pm the smell that still lingered in the stomach had formed an Indian tribe. I went into the kitchen and secretly I unplugged all the pieces of rice in area had become crisp in the oven.
My mom the next day, just pulled out the pan, said those tomatoes without the first layer of crispy rice and I was struck by lightning. I with the facet angel I denied everything (ovvio!!)
After a while, I ask my mother, "Mom these days because I am always hungry?"
And she with all her wisdom, delicacy and tact he replies "because you're single and want to fill that emptiness you feel inside."
After 2 / 3 minutes of uncertainty, I come up with responses to his statement, "First of all, I have not the heart that moved in the stomach, according to" being single "is not to say have a vacuum but in some cases a release saying that I eat ... because I've got hungry! "

Later I thought of my mother's smiling statement about the sentimental fill the void with food. And as always happens to me is reminded of his statement a long time ago.
" Mom are fat, because I am always hungry? "
" because you are his girlfriend and then you eat because you're happy "
BUT HOW! ....... but it was too late to remind you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment