Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can You Use Normal Polish With Konad Set

Welcome to London!

I write from the ground UK.
Ahahahaha that cool!

I bet you want to know every detail, but broadly I will tell you everything. We start from the beginning.
Tragic farewell to my mother ... type film! So many tears and smiles in embarrassment.
Ahhh the love of a mother! (Mom I know you're reading this, know that I love you to death!)
After passing the gate of the hand baggage check, I realized I was alone.
tremendous feeling. I confess that at that time I told a parolaccina that starts with C and ends up ... Geez!
The flight went decently. Luckily I met a girl who gave me some guidelines to get to Victoria Station (where I was met with my friend). Check the rollers to pick up my suitcase and they already had that turned on the carpet .. I immediately thought "in Italy I had to wait 2 to 3 hours before seeing it appear and at that time it was hoped that the suitcase was INTEGRA "
No problems with luggage. But do yourself a bit of a path with a huge bag of 20 kg to pull a trolley and not indifferent? Sweating like I was in a turkish bath I did. I took the train to Victoria Station and I quickly found my friend. We head back home which is located in Manor House.
This is the outside ...

not hurt right? Too bad my room is not the case AT ALL!
Basically it is a basement, with low ceilings (I'm 1.60 and relief!), a stench of mold and a floor indescribable.
I did photos, I do not care to keep a photographic memory of that room, I hope to soon remove it from my memory and then allows you to avoid a considerable retching!
I spoke with the owner of the house (who talks like Panariello in advertising the wind "CELLULANGI") and the next day (ie today) we would see a room in another of his house where we could move the prox week. Meanwhile in that room I would not have stayed even dead.
My friend last month, has lived in Carlton and we decided to spend a week there illegally.
Here is nicer. The house is a little dilapidated but habitable than the other house!
I show you a picture of a piece of kitchen.


I preferred not to show a close-up photos. We avoid another retch.
This is the only piece of the house that hate deeply.
dress at the moment with a French guy, kleptomaniac, gay and color. Hahahaha but it is very nice. There is also a pair of Spaniards. He is very sociable and friendly, she ... a little less! We just understand each other. They do not speak English and try to steal something between gestures and words like Italian.
I noticed that there are more English than English. Absurd!
Today we went to see the other house ... and God bless.
perfect in everything. No scrocchiante
parquet and falling, closing doors, immaculate bathrooms and a room as must! JACK! Next week we should go there to settle.
In the afternoon we shot, I still have to acclimate. We were at the London Bridge and see the big bang. I did some shooting, but is to be reviewed.
I also bought "Lebara card". A card for the phone (like vodafone, tim, wind, etc. ..) e. .. credeteste we never pay less if I told you to call from London that ITALY ITALY ITALY FOR ITSELF? No? But I assure you it does!
I went to the cell with my mother for about twenty minutes and I paid 80 pence (about a euro).
This week I will begin with a short resume.
Let's hope so.
Experience continue ... :) So

0 comments:

Post a Comment