Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mature Panties Bras Girdles

Do you want to live?

heck I promised I'd write more but lately I have not kept the promise ... I'm going straight to hell! (My mother told me so when I knew that I kept a promise hahah nn)
life in London goes on ... but I expected more.
in many ask me the reasons why I did this step ....
I have always wanted to get involved, but then I look and I preferred to be comfortable in my home ... in my life I have done an immensity of trouble, nothing serious (mother quiet, I have never doped and I have never killed anyone) but I wanted to leave it all behind and I wanted to start again ... with the death of my friend I really understood that life is a flash and did not want to put off. But I thought that running away from problems he would automatically be deleted. NO .. problems are like a cork .. they always return to the surface ... and follow me here in London. For problems do not mean nothing sensational! Do not have a search with a cut on his head .. I mean those problems for newspapers .. those of a tormented love, a former insistent, unfortunate ... thoughts of a friend made in italy.
Today I admit ... I am very demoralized, dejected and confused and sad.
I'm so indecisive about life that too many people sometimes lose out. London is nice ... but I expected a lot more things.
E ' a country of drunken, disrespectful and rude.
If I was not a main street of Piccadilly Circus, I think yesterday I could be killed by one in which I stepped on a foot ... UNINTENTIONALLY his shoes were new (I said) and was angry with me.
I said "EXCUSE ME IF THERE ARE ALSO ON THE SIDEWALK!" And he looked too bad ...
I expected a city of many colors, but the old story is always the same ... there are almost more foreigners than English, the traders know and take advantage of us poor wretches that we are willing to do anything to work.
I still have not found anything, but I hope to do it soon. Honestly I do not want to return to Italy .. I do not know why, but not I miss her. I miss my home, my parents, my friends, my things and my SPACE. But as you already know .. Italy is too tight for me right now.
I'm planning to go for the au pair in america .. but I still have to understand the mechanism and see if it could andarmi well. The au pair is a kind of TATA that people accept in their own home, you have your own room and 5 / 7 you have to look after them, their home and their children. In addition to having housing "free" you have a minimum wage that allows you to enjoy the freedom that America these days you have available.
I was willing to stay in London (or try) ... not now. London is not for me. I hope to find a job soon to put aside some money and go somewhere else. America, argentina, brazil, spain, india. Ahahhaha how many people will have the that and maybe he never did? I think so! But the idea of \u200b\u200bturn, see different places, to live a city I have always been passionate.
I wish I could do a thousand things, all the many things I hope to do, but in reality, MANY (too many) do not. Those who say "I leave everything and around the world" but who does it really mean? A lot like to say this sentence but then you do not even put on the website of the airline to schedule a hypothetical flight. If I had my live the rest of my life like this. Go to a place, working, living them when I get tired, I move and redo what I've done it before until I'm sick and I'm not moving again. At the end
to live is a must have to work. Instead of finding employment in Italy and have the same life (work-home-husband-children-work-home-husband and children) to live and work around the world.
I would not become a desperate housewife ..
Who knows ... maybe even a month that I look and I'm going back at home because I would be the easiest thing to deal with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment