Sunday, January 2, 2011

Simplehuman Soup Dispenser

Pre-Departure. - 6 to London.

that youtube is having problems with enrollment and often escapes some videos.
So for those who missed my last video:
I moved to London!

I received a multitude of messages and comments where I vedavano sad, NOT 'SO ... I was sick with throat and I could not talk!
am euphoric experience that I'm facing ... But as always happens to me, not within view of a thing until they are closer to the aim.
say that now I'm calm, I'm not doing not panic. Yet there are only 6 days to departure.
I admit, when I booked the flight I find it hard to sleep. The other night I turned for home until 4 in the morning and a half.
A bit of excitement there. It 's like jumping off a cliff and could not see where you're throwing.
the so-called "Dive into the void."
All my friends know of my departure and I will probably have a little party to greet them all. They are all euphoric and appreciate my courage, many of them I have also promised to visit me (classic phrase that everyone says that but then difficult to maintain!).
But there is someone who is taking it well. I'm not his girlfriend, but there's always that guy that I attend from August (the same white roses when I was sick) that there is evil. It 's always nervous about is speed ... On the one hand I understand that, but we should live these last days in the most peaceful way is not it? But they're always going to argue. I know that when I leave I will most likely cut ties with him, otherwise we would suffer a lot. I can not ask him to expect if I do not know what I'll be in London.
It 's a bit of a shed .. But this is my decision, I can not help it: (
not think it's easy to leave everything. Sometimes I had the illusion that when I leave, what will leave on standby, but then I realize that will not be so .
My friends continue their lives, my parents idem, my country will go on, everything will continue to live .. 's strange to think that I had. All what is my next stop that while I'm away .. so that when I return, it will be business as usual. That illusion
selfish! hahahaah
Laughing and joking ... I'll have to start packing. That will be the drama. Can I have the same power of Mary Poppins? What a gesture, all system.
will be a real stress. I'll have to take everything. Anyway
is ... E 'to be said. New year, new life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment